5.6.11

Princess.

After a lifetime under a rock, I have finally been exposed to the magical world of Disney. Specifically Aladdin and the Lion King C: 
It's sad, really... I think before this weekend, I've only ever seen Mulan and probably 3 or 4 others.
I was a deprived child :(

Anyways, I was going to go downtown today and interview strangers about their take on Disney's morals and messages but I chickened out when I got there  ^^"

So below is a recent photo a friend took for her photography project. I reaaally want a pro camera D:
1. I'm wearing a dress I bought in some sketchy market in China. And the bamboo is courtesy of my mom's occasional "green thumb."

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress & Neat post!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete