2.7.11

Seeing Red.

First week of summer, and I have become absolutely wild. Sinusoidal functions--what? ;)
Unfortunately, I have about 4 more days to be free until summer school hits and I'm stuck in Hell 7 hours a day for a month :(

The past week has been worth my lack of sleep, as I have not been home for much of it.
Tuesday was prom, and then two consecutive sleepovers and yesterday was Canada Day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA btw :D

Decent photos of prom have yet to surface but I shall post one up as soon as I find one!

--Oh wow. My neighbor is setting off fireworks... WTF lol...

Anyways. Canada Day was pretty spectacular! I couldn't cross the street at one point because it was blocked off... but then I saw Prince William so s'all good ;)
I got a pretty sick henna tattoo on my shoulder too, so a photo shall follow soon.

Some national pride:

7 comments:

  1. cute outfit and love the scarf!

    Thanks for your lovely comments
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Beautiful photos!
    Thanks for the comment!
    Wanna follow each other?
    I already followed you!
    xoxo
    Marianna

    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool scarf!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love the shoes and the scarf :) Thank you so much for following back and leaving a comment! :) Hope you visit often.

    xoxo
    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing in denim shorts, and your smile is so charming :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style is fantastic! love your natural poses, and so effortlessly chic you are. great photos as well, and i am your new follower. hoping to stay connected.

    cheers!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete