21.10.12

Colours.


 I haven't really mentioned it, but I've recently moved to Toronto for school, and I absolutely love it! Downtown is an amazing place to go, and there's always things to see and cool places to have impromptu photo shoots ;)

Also, introducing my roommate Angela!
We met this year, and quickly became really great friends.
We have the same interests, beliefs, and proneness to midnight food runs. Looks like I've finally found my long lost twin :)
You should check out her blog here!
She's all-knowing in the beauty and cosmetic department, and I've gone from just face-wash to a 5 step skincare routine wtf. Mind you, she's still beating me at 7...


Final news, I just got Formspring! Because there isn't enough things to distract me from studying, apparently =__=
So if you're bored and curious about little ol' me, shoot me a question here :)
scarf: China
Jacket: Sirens
Shoes: Converse

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Following you too :)
    Nice photos btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you know you secretly love the 5 step routine. ;D

    AND THE SECOND PHOTO OMFG <3 So much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool scarf!!


    check out my new outfit post inspired by alice in wonderland!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/painting-roses-red_21.html

    enter my giveaway here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/untitled-label-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for comment!:)))

    cute pics!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love,

    Thx so much for your comment.

    It would be great to follow each other. Gladly follow you via gfc and hope you'll follow me back soon.

    Happy Sunday,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leopard scarf!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit sweetie!
    nice scarf!
    wanna follow each other?
    check out my blog and leave me a comment!
    :)
    xoxo
    Evi
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow you back with GFC!
      thanks!
      :)
      xoxo
      Evi

      Delete
  8. your rocker style is awesome dear, i really love it btw the all star stay perfectly in its shape (thx for your lovely comment) see u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! Great pics!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute outfit... I've an orange bag n d same scarf too :D n nice background! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment on my earlier post:)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Udobuy: Something chic

    -->Join my Thank you GIVEAWAY & WIN a Prodigy Red Bag: Choose from 4 colors <--

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Your scarf is a really good accent piece for the all black look. Your photoshoot looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! u look so great! not only on this post...in every post i saw...congrats, your blog is amazing...

    ReplyDelete