12.2.13

Mesh.


I've finally shed off my lazy sweats and put on an outfit that I'm can call myself a fashion blogger in.
I've been pretty busy last week working on a business competition. And then I pretty much spent my weekend holed up online and living the standard irresponsible-no-parental-authority life of eating junk food for my meals. Which, on a side note, I really have to stop before I develop diabetes...
So lo and behold, my re-entry into society.

Some recent memories:
Yes, they are nutella-filled, nutella cookies.

I've heard that February is the most depressing month of the year. I wouldn't necessarily say depressing, but I'm definitely stuck in some sort of rut. I've actually recently decided to train for a very short marathon (ok who am I kidding, it's 5km. Or for you Americans, around 3 miles), but after a week, my motivation totally dried out. I blame it on February.
But in the spirit of getting fit, I welcome anyone else interested in a similar goal to join me, and motivate each other :)
What are your fitness and health goals for the month?

Step one was giving away my junk food to my roommate haha.
I'll check in on you guys in a month, hopefully we all stick with it!

19 comments:

  1. "Step one was giving away my junk food to my roommate haha."

    I see what you did there.

    OKAY jokes aside, can we motivate each other please? And run together cause I need to get fit too wtf.

    Also, society is welcoming you back with open arms~ :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave them to our other roommate baha. Sounds good yo!

      Delete
  2. Your jacket and shirt are super cute!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post.

    :)

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    Follow me please !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Your jacket! I follow you, hope you will do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the outfit style!
    Nutella-filled cookies? @0@ omg.

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cookies look so yummmy! & love the mesh :)

    Steph // fun size beauty

    p.s. I go to Waterloo, but I'm on my co-op term :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mesh with that awesome colored jacket! :) And business competition? How was that?

    sillylilacs @Secret Life of a Pharmacy Student

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this outfit. Honestly, a lot of times I'm not a huge fan of colored blazers, but this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the black shirt you are wearing and the bright blue blazer, a great combination! Good luck for training for your "5km" marathon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! the shirt detail and the blue blazer look edgy together.




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarelly watch what I eat or do exercise, I'm lazy n.n
    Anyways, love the outfit ^-^

    http://www.mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the blouse!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. I really like your blog. Maybe wanna follow each other?? Just let me know :)

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That black shirt is the sickest....love it!!
    And you of course hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the clothing and accessories <3 x

    ReplyDelete