6.2.14

Wanderlust; Peru.

Our world is a vast and beautiful place, and we get so few glimpse of it in our daily lives. We surround ourselves in a comfortable bubble of school, work, family and friends - and many people spend their entire lives not realizing what's outside this bubble, just waiting for them to explore.

For a week in December, I got the incredible opportunity to travel to Peru. The culture and people and just everything about the place was so different from anything I've been used to.

Below are some photos from one of the 7 wonders of the world!


 I hope this inspires some people to travel - it will change your life!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so stunning. I've always wanted to visit! I'll have to put it on my bucket list. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pictures, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie, nice blog, wanna follow each other? :)

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete